Your style is:
the TRIBAL marketer
The Best Marketing Strategy for YOU:
You prefer to promote and sell your products/services to related people with whom you already have a relationship.
Since you generate leads or sales by creating a relationship or affinity with your customers, consider the following strategies:
- Join groups in different places, whether online or offline: Facebook, LinkedIn, and various forums or associations.
- Help out with causes you care about so that you’re quickly connecting with like-minded people in structured and meaningful ways.
- Evaluate building joint ventures with complementary brands. This combination of brands and personalities is the ideal way for you to grow your business.
- Outgoing, warm, sensitive, and loyal.
- Tribal people have this infectious drive for motivating and leading others towards a cause.
- When faced with a tough decision, Tribal people can be stricken with paralysis.
- Tend to spread themselves too thin and feeling like a major let-down when they fail to help anyone.
Notable Tribal People:
- Oprah Winfrey
- Nigella Lawson
- YOU 🙂
Get more out of your natural style!
Complete the form below and receive:
1) a detailed report about your primary style
2) your secondary marketing style so that you can leverage on your different strengths
3) a how-to guide to use your marketing style(s) to help you to squeeze the most out of your natural abilities
4) tips to start aligning your marketing strategy right away
5) an invite to a complimentary session with me to get you unstuck