Your style is:
the TRIBAL marketer
The Best Marketing Strategy for YOU:
You prefer to promote and sell your products/services to related people with whom you already have a relationship.
Since you generate leads or sales by creating a relationship or affinity with your customers, consider the following strategies:
- Join groups in different places, whether online or offline: Facebook, LinkedIn, and various forums or associations.
- Help out with causes you care about so that you’re quickly connecting with like-minded people in structured and meaningful ways.
- Evaluate building joint ventures with complementary brands. This combination of brands and personalities is the ideal way for you to grow your business.
- Outgoing, warm, sensitive, and loyal.
- Tribal people have this infectious drive for motivating and leading others towards a cause.
- When faced with a tough decision, Tribal people can be stricken with paralysis.
- Tend to spread themselves too thin and feeling like a major let-down when they fail to help anyone.
Notable Tribal People:
- Oprah Winfrey
- Nigella Lawson
- YOU 🙂